Of directions, and winds that set sails smooth

A few days back, I wrote about something I built for personal use - a quasi ORM that depends on the database for typing and validations.

While it is at a 0.9.x state right now (I'd like to update the API a bit more intuitive, ergo), found this on Hackernews a while back that takes a similar approach to things.

The API update I've been working on for the last couple of days looks at using Tagged template literals to provide a flow similar to a GraphQL query.

One positive take away from Prisma for me is the fact that the direction I've taken is not completely off; a minor takeaway being the need to ship faster :)